Getting a new passport card can be a bit of a hassle. Applications must be signed in person in front of a Passport Agent and approval/denial can take anywhere from four to six weeks—not good when your travel plans are coming up quickly. We have passport offices in Orange County and Los Angeles to help you file for a rush passport fast! We can help expedite the application process and get you travel documents in as few as 24 hours!
ATTENTION: A MANDATORY APPEARANCE TO A LOCAL FEDERAL AGENT ACCEPTANCE OFFICE IS REQUIRED.
COVID-19: At this time, expedited processing will take 4 to 6 weeks. Please contact us via email for further assistance. Currently, this is the fastest available processing time for any passport application nationwide, for applicants that do not have a life or death emergency.
- For adults over the age of 18 who have never been issued a U.S. passport.
- For adults whose last passports expired more than 5 years ago.
- For adults whose passports have been lost, stolen or damaged.
Follow These Instructions to Obtain a U.S. Passport
Expedited passport forms CANNOT be hand-written. ALL forms MUST be completed ONLINE.
Do NOT ship your documents to our office without first communicating with us.
DO NOT ship your materials for 8 AM delivery unless instructed to do so.
To File for a Rush Passport you will need:
- Your printed UNSIGNED DS-11 form (and DS-64 if applicable)
- Please CLICK HERE to get started, or click on the Application Form tab on this table to access the form and instructions on how to fill it out
- The original (or certified) copy of your birth -OR- Original naturalization certificate
- Name change documentation, if applicable – Original marriage certificate, name change certificate or court order
- Your VALID driver’s license, a federal or state-issued ID card
- If you don’t have one, you must:
- Appear at the local DMV and apply for a new license or ID card. You must bring the DMV print-out as proof that you have applied for a new state ID. Starting October 1, 2021, you will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license or another acceptable form of ID to fly with in the U.S.
- A WITNESS FORM will need to be filled out when you make your appearance at the Post Office. Bring a witness, such as a friend or a family member, or someone you’ve known for more than 5 years who is in possession of a valid a federal or state-issued ID card, driver’s license or passport who will sign the form. Please note: Co-workers or employers/employees are not acceptable witness
- Flight, Travel or Cruise-Ship Itinerary (Mouse over for more info…)
- State Department and Post Office fees MUST be paid by cash, check or ATM card only (no credit cards accepted) during your visit to the Post Office
- Our service fees may be paid by cash, check, debit/credit card and money orders, and will be done at our office during your first visit
- Fill out and print your ONLINE application form: CLICK HERE
- MANDATORY: The application form MUST be completed ONLINE. Please follow the link above to the U.S. State Department website in order to answer your questionnaire and generate your application form DS-11. This form CANNOT be printed and hand-written offline
- Each applicant MUST have their SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER entered into the State Department application form
- Use a laptop or desktop computer. Mobile phones and tablets usually don’t support the online process and you will not be able to print the form
- Be very accurate when answering your questions on the form
- ENTER ALL YOUR NAMES EXACTLY AS THEY ACTUALLY APPEAR ON YOUR STATE-ISSUED OR ORIGINAL LEGAL DOCUMENTS ONLY. If the entered data is not IDENTICAL to your legal documents, it will cause delays and identity issues with the State Department and your process may be suspended
Don’t Do This:
- Do NOT omit, abbreviate or add extra names or nicknames unless required to do so
- Do NOT include titles and/or extra letters not contained in your legal documents
- Do NOT try to submit hand-written application forms for the expedited process. They are not accepted by the U.S. State Department
- Do NOT sign your forms until you arrive at our office
- Once you have completed your ONLINE application form, print it and bring it to us
- DO NOT SIGN THE FORM as this has to be done in front of a federal agent
- If you have trouble printing your form, you are welcome to email it to us as an attachment and we will be glad to print it for you at our office
- We are fully equipped to take high quality passport photos during your visit to our office for $15/pair
- You may also submit your own passport-type photos taken elsewhere. We will do our best to verify and screen them to make sure that they are of the proper quality and will not get rejected by the State Department
- However, the State Department may still reject the photos you took elsewhere for various reasons, such as poor quality of their printed work, frame positioning, etc.
|U.S. State Department||U.S. Post Office||Total Federal Fees|
- U.S. Department of State: checks or money orders payable to U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
- U.S. Post Office: cash, checks, debit cards, money orders payable to the U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- The fees below DO NOT INCLUDE the U.S. State Department and U.S. Post Office fees
- Processing starts on the DAY AFTER all application materials are accepted by our office
- Turnaround days are based on the U.S. State Department business days – Monday through Friday only. No exceptions
- Applications MUST be presented to the U.S. State Department by 7 AM, Monday through Friday
- COVID-19: At this time, expedited processing will take 4 to 6 weeks. Please contact us via email for further assistance. Currently, this is the fastest available processing time for any passport application nationwide, for applicants that do not have a life or death emergency.
10-12 Business Days
- + $15 per set of photos
6-8 Business Days
- + $15 per set of photos
3-5 Business Days*
- + $15 per set of photos
1-2 Business Days*
- + $15 per set of photos
*$150 SURCHARGE WILL APPLY ON 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS SERVICE IN ORANGE COUNTY.
- Please provide us a return method for return shipments, such as an air-bill, credit card info, or a prepaid envelope.
- Per your request, we may ship your documents back to you by FedEx only, and add our flat shipping charge to the total fee for the services provided to you.
- Please CLICK HERE to visit our SHIPPING page for more info.
Q: Where is the nearest Passport Acceptance Facility?
A: You can locate the Passport Acceptance Facility (court or post office) closest to you by going to the U.S. Department of State Passport Facility Search Page. Just fill in your zip code or city and state.
Q: Do I Really Need to Appear in Person?
A: Yes. In order to verify your identity, the passport application documentation must be presented in person. (Remember, you will have to sign the application in the presence of a Passport Agent.)
Q: What Do I Do if I’ve Changed My Name?
A: Simply bring a certified copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, or court order with you.
Q: I Submitted My Application to the Post Office, Can You Help?
A: No. Once you’ve submitted your application to the postal service, there is no way to get it back or expedite the application process.
Q: Does My Minor Need a Passport Too?
A: Yes. Every U.S. citizen—regardless of age—travelling outside the country needs a passport. Passports issued to minors differ slightly and generally expire sooner.
Q: Is the Department of State Fee Separate from The Passport Pros’ Fee?
A: Yes. The Department of State charges a flat fee for any passport application. Our fee is simply for the rush processing.
Q: Where Can I Get A Copy of My Birth Certificate?
A: Copies of birth certificates are kept in the offices or archives of the municipality in which the birth occurred (typically the city or town hall, but not always). To find out where to write for your birth certificate, click here.