U.S. passports aren’t good forever. Has yours expired? Is it close? Don’t let outdated documents cancel your travel plans. The Passport Pros offers hands-on and over the phone help with expedited passport renewal in Orange County & Los Angeles.

Please Note

For adults whose previous passports are in good condition and were issued less than 15 years ago:

  • You will be required to submit your last, undamaged passport to the U.S. State Dept.
  • Your passport must be about to expire or have expired within the last 5 years
  • Your expired passport and your original documents will be returned to you along with your new passport


Fill out your ONLINE forms and gather your required documents outlined below.


Follow The Instructions Below


Come to the office so we can review, sort, prepare your documents & take your passport photos (or bring your own).


You are welcome to use one of our computers to fill out your ONLINE State Department forms, but you MUST have your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER on hand for the application form.


Your passport application will be submitted to the US State Department facility in Westwood, CA the next business day.


Your new passport, along with any other original documents to be returned to you will be waiting for you at our office on the day you request.

Follow These Instructions to Renew Your Passport

Expedited passport forms CANNOT be hand-written. ALL forms MUST be completed ONLINE.

Do NOT ship your documents to our office without first communicating with us.

DO NOT ship your materials for 8 AM delivery unless instructed to do so.

Please bring the following items to our office:
  • Your latest passport MUST have been issued for 10 years
  • Your latest passport MUST have expired within 5 years
  • Your latest passport MUST be in good condition and presentable shape. Otherwise, if the State Department deems it to be damaged, the process to obtain a new passport will change slightly
  • If this is the FIRST time you will obtain a passport as an adult (18+), OR if your passport does NOT meet ALL of these requirements above, please CLICK HERE
  • Fill out and print your ONLINE application: CLICK HERE
  • MANDATORY: The application form MUST be completed ONLINE. Please follow the link above to the U.S. State Department website in order to answer your questionnaire and generate your application form DS-82. This form CANNOT be printed and hand-written offline
  • Each applicant MUST have their SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER entered into the State Department application form

Do This:

  • Use a laptop or desktop computer. Mobile phones and tablets usually don’t support the online process and you will not be able to print the form
  • Be very accurate when answering your questions on the form
  • ENTER ALL YOUR NAMES EXACTLY AS THEY ACTUALLY APPEAR ON YOUR STATE-ISSUED OR ORIGINAL LEGAL DOCUMENTS ONLY. If the entered data is not IDENTICAL to your legal documents, it will cause delays and identity issues with the State Department and your process may be suspended

Don’t Do This:

  • Do NOT omit, abbreviate or add extra names or nicknames unless required to do so
  • Do NOT include titles and/or extra letters not contained in your legal documents
  • Do NOT try to submit hand-written application forms for the expedited process. They are not accepted by the U.S. State Department

Printing Forms:

  • Once you have completed your ONLINE application form, print it and sign. If you have trouble printing your form, you are welcome to email it to us as an attachment and we will be glad to print it for you at our office
  • Print 3 copies of the Passport Authorization Letter Form (Mouse over for more info…)
  • CLICK HERE to print and sign the Work Order Form & Terms of Service
  • Flight, Travel or Cruise-Ship Itinerary (Mouse over for more info…)

  • We are fully equipped to take high quality passport photos during your visit to our office for $10/pair
  • You may also submit your own passport-type photos taken elsewhere. We will do our best to verify and screen them to make sure that they are of the proper quality and will not get rejected by the State Department
  • However, the State Department may still reject the photos you took elsewhere for various reasons, such as poor quality of their printed work, frame positioning, etc.

U.S. State Department


  1. Checks or money orders payable to U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
  2. Cash, credit/debit cards may be used to pay for your government fees. However, we will add a fee of $5 to the services provided to submit a check on your behalf to the U.S. State Department.

  • The fees below DO NOT INCLUDE the U.S. State Department fees.
  • Processing starts on the DAY AFTER all application materials are accepted by our office.
  • Turnaround days are based on the U.S. State Department business days – Monday through Friday only. No exceptions.
  • Applications MUST be presented to the U.S. State Department by 7 AM, Monday through Friday.
  • COVID-19:    At this time, expedited processing will take 4 to 6 weeks. Please contact us via email for further assistance. Currently, this is the fastest available processing time for any passport application nationwide, for applicants that do not have a life or death emergency. 

10-12 Business Days


    + $15 per set of photos

    + $10 for State Dept. checks

6-8 Business Days


    + $15 per set of photos

    + $10 for State Dept. checks

3-5 Business Days*


    + $15 per set of photos

    + $10 for State Dept. checks

1-2 Business Days*


    + $15 per set of photos

    + $10 for State Dept. checks

*Limited slots available. Please contact us to check availability 1-2 and 3-5 DAYS service.


Shipping documents back to you:

  • Please provide us a return method for return shipments, such as an air-bill, credit card info, or a prepaid envelope.
  • Per your request, we may ship your documents back to you by FedEx only, and add our flat shipping charge to the total fee for the services provided to you.
  • Please CLICK HERE to visit our SHIPPING page for more info.

Q: When Does My Passport Expire?
A: The U.S. Government calculates your passport expiration date from the date of issuance. However, passports issued to minors and those issued to adults under special “emergency” circumstances will have shorter lifespans. (Hint: the expiration date is on the same page as your photo.)

Q: Am I “Good To Go” Even If My Passport Expires Soon?
A: No. Many countries do not allow travelers to enter with passports expiring within five months. If you have travel plans within that time frame, consider filing for expedited passport renewal now.

Q: Can I Re-Enter the Country with an Expired Passport?
A: No. Even U.S. citizens must have a valid passport to re-enter the United States. If travelers get “trapped” outside the country with an expired passport, they must file for emergency passports at the U.S. Embassy closest to them.

Q: Can I Renew My Passport Fast?
A: Yes. The standard processing period is at least two weeks and at times of high demand can be even longer. However, with our expedited passport renewal service you can have your new documents in hand within 48 hours or even the Same Day!

Q: Where Can I Renew My Passport?
A: Delphi Visa offers face-to-face expedited passport renewals in 2 locations: Newport Beach & Burbank – serving all Orange and Los Angeles Counties. We can also expedite your renewal through the mail.

Q: How Do I Renew My Passport?
A: Simply bring the required items to one of The Passport Pros locations and we’ll walk you through the process in a flash. If you have any questions about filling out the necessary forms, photo specifications, or anything at all give us a call.

Q: Can I Expedite My Passport by Mail?
A: Yes. Simply deliver the necessary documentation to us via the post and we’ll expedite your renewal application the same as if you visited in person. You can find our mailing address here.

Q: Can I Renew My Passport Online?
A: Unfortunately, no. The forms you need to renew your passport can be found online but the U.S. Government does not currently accept renewal applications digitally. You will either need to mail documentation or see a passport agent (such as The Passport Pros) in person.

Click Here To Contact Us

Need Help with Your U.S. Passport? We Are Happy to Assist You.

Click Here To Contact Us