Updates:What to Travel Abroad, Learn, What are the Visa Requirement?.. Appointment

Passport Card

Getting a new passport card can be a bit of a hassle. Applications must be signed in person in front of a Passport Agent and approval/denial can take anywhere from four to six weeks—not good when your travel plans are coming up quickly. We have passport offices in Orange County and Los Angeles to help you file for a rush passport fast! We can help expedite the application process and get you travel documents in as few as 24 hours!


At this time, mail-in expedited processing will take 5 to 7 weeks. Due to COVID restrictions placed by the US State Department, all passport processing options listed below are not available till further notice. Please contact us for further assistance if you require faster processing.

Step 1

Fill out your online forms and gather your required documents outlined below.


Follow the instructions below

Step 2

We highly recommend you come between 9 AM-11 AM to be able to accomplish Step 3 on the same day.


We will review & prepare your application documents & take your passport photos. If you already have passport-type photos, bring them with you. More Info..PLEASE NOTE: You may choose to skip STEP 2 and do this part yourself. However, please be aware that the State Department will most likely reject your materials for being improperly organized and presented, and WE may lose our ability to expedite your passport even after you have paid your government and our service fees.

Step 3

We will provide you with the Post Office where you will make a mandatory appearance.


A federal agent will be expecting you to verify and execute all forms and signatures, seal all the materials into an envelope that will immediately be returned to you.

Step 4

Drop off the SEALED envelope at our office so we can submit it to the US State Department the next day.


Follow These Instructions to Obtain a U.S. Passport

Frequently Asked Questions

You can locate the Passport Acceptance Facility (court or post office) closest to you by going to the U.S. Department of State Passport Facility Search Page. Just fill in your zip code or city and state.
Yes. In order to verify your identity, the passport application documentation must be presented in person. (Remember, you will have to sign the application in the presence of a Passport Agent.)
Simply bring a certified copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, or court order with you.
No. Once you’ve submitted your application to the postal service, there is no way to get it back or expedite the application process.
Yes. Every U.S. citizen—regardless of age—travelling outside the country needs a passport. Passports issued to minors differ slightly and generally expire sooner.
Yes. The Department of State charges a flat fee for any passport application. Our fee is simply for the rush processing.

Copies of birth certificates are kept in the offices or archives of the municipality in which the birth occurred (typically the city or town hall, but not always). To find out where to write for your birth certificate, click here.

Need Help with Your U.S. Passport? We Are Happy to Assist You.

Newport Beach : Serving Orange County